Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello World!

I've been trying to convince Brittany for many months to start a blog because I think it's a cool idea, but I don't want to update it. She thinks it's a great idea, too, but she's focused on catching up her scrapbooking so she can actually scrapbook current events. So here we are... with a blog that no one is going to update! Baby steps, right? We'll get there one day, one baby step at a time. In the meantime, I take great comfort knowing that we're laying a foundation to stay incredibly connected to all our closest friends through our virtual network of text, wireless waves of some sort that are probably giving me brain cancer, cables, bytes, hard drives, and bitmaps. I'm getting all warm and fuzzy all over!

My name is Richard. I play guitar. Brittany does everything else. :-) Brittany and I were married back on June 19, 2004. (Anniversary gifts are always welcome.) We have a 2 and a half year old princess named Addison. She's excited to have a little brother who will be arriving in January. Maybe we'll hire somebody to update this blog by then. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

Hey guys! You should update your blog! I love it! I never get to talk to you guys and blogs are really helping me keep up with everyone. We miss you and want to see pictures of your kids! (okay, one and ultrasounds..)
talk to you soon.
tam

Kimberly and Aaron said...

Welcome to the blog world. It's a blast.